PathFinder Law Group is an elder law, estate planning, and estate and trust administration, law firm in Towson, Maryland with over 15 years of experience. Our team provides legal guidance that comes from the heart and our solutions are tailored to fit your individual needs.
Our mission is to create a space where planning for the future is filled with feelings of comfort and reassurance. Our team approaches estate planning from a place of compassion, patience, and understanding. We empower our clients to make the best decisions for their future by removing the fear that comes with having to plan for life-changing events.
Meet Our Attorney
Adam C. Zimmerman
Adam Zimmerman is known for his unique ability to put people at ease. Within minutes of meeting Adam, his clients realize he is not the stereotypical attorney and is genuinely invested in helping them through their life situations. He is committed to empowering his clients to be decision makers in the process, so they are knowledgeable about the course of action they decide over their affairs. He enjoys creating a safe space for his clients, so they can feel comfortable throughout the process and confident that their planning needs are addressed.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Juris Doctor (2005)
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Political Science Bachelor’s Degree (2000)
Outside of Work:
- Lives in Lutherville with his wife and two children
- Board Member of Disability Rights Maryland
- President of Hebrew Young Men’s Beth Shalom Cemetery
- Coaches his children’s sports teams