PathFinder Law Group is an estate planning law firm in Towson, Maryland with over 50 years of experience. Our team provides legal guidance that comes from the heart and our solutions are tailored to fit your individual needs.
Our roots trace back to 1975 when our founder, W. Lee Thomas, started his solo law practice. In 1989, Mr. Thomas partnered with Keith Ronald and Gail Cooper to establish Thomas, Ronald & Cooper, P.A., so they could better serve the community’s estate planning and estate and trust administration needs. The law firm became one of the most well-respected law firms in the community.
Today, PathFinder Law Group shares the same commitment and compassion for its clients that W. Lee Thomas did when he founded his first law practice.
Our mission is to create a space where planning for the future is filled with feelings of comfort and reassurance. Our team approaches estate planning from a place of compassion, patience, and understanding. We empower our clients to make the best decisions for their future by removing the fear that comes with having to plan for life-changing events.
Kelly A. Krumpe
Kelly Krumpe is often referred to by her clients as the most loving and compassionate attorney they have worked with. She has the unique ability to combine a strong understanding of complex tax laws with her empathy for her clients. Kelly’s clients often come to her with complicated life situations because she able to provide appropriate and personal solutions. Her favorite part of estate and probate administration is to handle the minutiae so her clients have the time and space to grieve and heal.
- Juris Doctor, University of Baltimore School of Law, 2004
- Bachelor’s Degree, Frostburg State University, 1998
Outside of Work:
- Lives in Westminster with her husband and two children
- Girl Scout Troop Leader, Junior Troop 1594
- Active Parent Participant of Cranberry Station Elementary PTA
- Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Adam C. Zimmerman
Adam Zimmerman is known for his unique ability to put people at ease. Within minutes of meeting Adam, his clients realize he is not the stereotypical attorney and is genuinely invested in helping them through their life situations. He is committed to empowering his clients to be decision makers in the process, so they are knowledgeable about the course of action they decide over their affairs. He enjoys creating a safe space for his clients, so they can feel comfortable throughout the process and confident that their planning needs are addressed.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Juris Doctor (2005)
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Political Science Bachelor’s Degree (2000)
Outside of Work:
- Lives in Lutherville with his wife and two children
- Board Member of Disability Rights Maryland
- President of Hebrew Young Men’s Beth Shalom Cemetery
- Coaches his children’s sports teams